How celebrities impress with their luxury cars?
Celebrities and their Luxury Cars – There are a few kind of people when it comes to owning cars. There are some low-cost problematic rust bucket owners who are happy with simply making it to their destination on time and in one piece. Then comes the people with more money than they can spend in one lifetime. The latter includes celebrities whose bank accounts seem like the high score on a computer game. When you have fame and success in abundance, no tag is simply too high for you. With limitless money at their disposal, they often get preposterously big-ticket rides to showoff their swag and to flaunt their wealth on the road. Following is a list of some of the biggest Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities and their rides that are just too cool.
Celebrites and Their Love for Luxury Cars
- Shahrukh Khan
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Hritik Roshan
- Nicolas cage
- Priyanka Chopra
- Jay Leno
- Ranbir Kapoor
- Parish Hilton
- Ajay Devgn
#1 – Jay Z
For someone who has a net worth of over a billion dollars, driving around in a car that is worth millions is not a big deal. Beyonce and Jay-Z are not only one of the most popular celebrity couples but also one of the richest. They have a net worth of over $1 billion. That is why it is not surprising that Jay-Z drives the second most expensive car in the world. Some of the exclusive and expensive cars in his collection include:
- Maybach Exelero worth over $8 million. He even featured his car in his popular song ‘Lost One’.
- A Buggati Veyron Grand Sport worth $2.4 billion, gifted to him by his wife Beyonce. It is one of the fastest cars in the world with a horsepower of 1000.
- A Pagani Zonda F worth $1.4 million. There are only 135 cars of this model in existence.
- An Armored Dartz PromBron worth $1.25 million. This is said to be the most expensive SUV in the world.
- A Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud that he gave his wife as a gift worth $1 million. These cars were produced from 1955 to 1966 and there are only 2716 of this model available in the world.
- Maybach 62S worth $500,000.
- Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren worth $495,000.
- Rolls Royce Phantom VIII worth $450,000.
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet worth over $300,000.
- Alfa Romeo Spider worth $115,000.
- Ferrari F430 spider that can go from 0 to 60 miles an hour in merely 3.6 seconds. This car is worth $217,000
#2 – Shahrukh Khan
King khan has one of the most extravagant collections of four-wheelers in his garage. From Bugatti Veyron to BMW I8 to cars that are no longer in production, srk has a jaw-dropping collection. Some of his most extravagant rides include:
- The world’s fastest car Buggati Veyron. This car is worth over INR 12 Crores. This car stopped being produced in 2014.
- Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe worth INR 9.5 Crore.
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe worth INR 7 crore.
- Bentley Continental GT is amongst one of the most elusive cars in the world and is worth over INR 4 crore. Some other celebrities to own this car are Virat Kohli and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Owned by the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Mukesh Ambani, the BMW i8 is worth INR 2 Crore.
- A Range Rover Vogue worth INR 2 Crore.
#3 – Jerry Seinfeld
- Jerry Seinfeld has one of the biggest car collections in the world. He has around 150 cars that he keeps in a $1.4 million garage and even featured a Netflix special around them. His collection is worth somewhere between $50 to $150 million. Some of his most remarkable cars are:
- 1959 Porsche RSK Spyder worth $2.9 million. It is the most expensive car owned by him.
- 1983 Porsche 959 that is illegal to drive in the United States. This car is worth over $2 million.
- 1964 Porsche 911 worth $4 million.
#4 – Hritik Roshan
Hritik has one of the most jaw-dropping cars collection amongst Indian actors. He owns 8 cars. Some of the most noteworthy cars from his collection are:
- Rolls Royce Ghost worth INR 7 Crore.
- Porsche Cayenne with a top speed of 289 kmph worth INR 1.92
- Maybach S600 worth INR 2.7. It is one of the most luxurious cars in the world.
- Mercedes S Class S500 worth INR 1.42
- An original 1966 Ford Mustang worth. The value of this car is unknown.
#5 – Nicolas cage
Nicolas Cage has a crazy love story with cars. His love for cars is so much that he even spent all his earnings to get these and went broke. He is a freak for classic cars. Some of the most extravagant cars from his collection are:
- Buggati Type 101C Coupe Antem is another classic owned by cage. There were only 6 cars of this model that were designed. It is worth $616,000.
- Rolls Royce Phantom II Coupe (1935) is a rare masterpiece worth $500,000. He owns 9 Rolls Royce Phantoms.
- A rare Porche 356 Pre-A Speederster (1955) worth $100,000
- Lamborghini Miura P400 SV/J (1971). Cage purchased this car for $490,000 in 1997 and it was the highest bid ever received for a Lamborghini in that time.
#6 – Priyanka Chopra
- Priyanka is one of the most successful and bankable international stars. And like any other celebrity, her love for expensive rides is justified. Some of the most noteworthy cars she owns are:
- Rolls Royce Ghost worth INR 5.25 crore. This is the most expensive car in her collection.
- BMW 7 series worth INR 2.45 Crore.
- Mercedes Benz S-Class worth INR 2.73 Crore. The special feature about this car is that it has a blacked-out sunroof but the car is white in color. This makes the car even rarer.
- Mercedes Benz E Class worth INR 1.75 Crore. It is an older generation vehicle and is one of the most luxurious and best-selling sedans in India.
- Porsche Cayenne worth INR 1.92 Crore. It comes with 300Bhp and can run at a top speed of 260 kmph.
#7 – Jay Leno
Just like Nicholas Cage, Jay Leno has a special show dedicated just to his cars. Jay probably has the biggest automobile collection in the world that consists of 169 cars and 117 motorcycles and has a worth of more than $50 million. His most noteworthy cars include:
- 1994 McLaren F1. It has an estimated value of over $12 million and is said to be the most expensive car in the world. McLaren only produced 107 cars so for obvious reasons these cars are a goldmine for car enthusiasts.
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita worth $4.8 million. It is a customized vehicle in a sparkle white diamond color. Jay owns one of the only two of these cars in the world.
- 1997 Lamborghini Miura P400 worth $3.5 million. Only 741 of these vehicles were produced and rolled off by Lamborghini. It is one of the most extravagant cars to ever exist.
- 1939 Lagonda V12 worth $2.56 million is a replica of the classic vehicle.
- 1955 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing Coupe. This is one of the coolest cars to ever exist. It is not produced anymore and is worth $1.8 million today.
- 2014 McLaren P1 worth 41.15 million.
#8 – Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor has some of the most expensive and luxurious cars in his garage. Some of the luxurious cars he owns are:
- This blue Land Rover Range Rover Vogue is known as one of the most luxurious SUVs in the world. The estimated value of this car is INR 1.6 Crore.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport worth INR 1.56 Crore.
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG worth INR 2.14 Crore. It is one of the most powerful SUVs and is not owned by many celebrities.
- Audi A8 L worth INR 1.56 Crore.
- A last-gen model of Audi R8 worth INR 2.27 Crore.
#9 – Paris Hilton
Other than being an actor, model, fashion designer, singer, and lot more, Paris Hilton is also the heiress of a multi-million dollar hotel empire. This means she obviously has a lot of money at her disposal to spend on some luxurious and expensive vehicles. She is the owner of half a dozen luxury and supercars. Some of her cars include:
- A 75 model black Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren worth $700,000.
- A Barbie-themed pink Bentley that is one of its kind. It has a diamond-studded dashboard, Paris Hilton logos on the inside and the outside of the car, and pink upholstery. Pink Bentley is one of the most expensive customized vehicles of its kind. It is worth around $400,000.
- One of the most exciting supercars in the world Lexus LFA worth $400,000.
- Bentley Continental GT Cabriolet worth $400,000.
- Rolls Royce Ghost worth $260,000.
#10 – Ajay Devgn
Ajay Devgn is not only fond of blowing up cars in his movies but he is fond of cars in real life as well. Some of the cars in his collection are:
- A personalized Rolls Royce Cullinan worth INR 6.95 Crore.
- Maserati Quattroporte worth INR 2.8 Crore. Not a lot of celebrities own this luxurious car.
- Audi Q7 worth INR 1.07 Crore.
- A 2-door hard roof convertible BMW Z4 worth INR 64.90 lakhs.