Do you know that you can LOSE WEIGHT while you sleep ?
10 Foods and 9 Magical Herbs for Weight Loss.
What you put on your plate plays a crucial role in losing weight. The right foods could be beneficial when incorporated into a healthy diet. Scientific research has revealed that certain foods are efficacious and can help drop extra pounds. Foods rich in protein and fiber are essential for weight management.
Following is a list of foods that not only help you achieve your desired weight but are also pocket friendly.
1. Eggs: Eggs are one of the most popular and effective foods that can help you lose weight and they require minimal effort to eat or cook. They’re rich in protein and vitamin B12. A high protein breakfast helps you resist the hunger hormones throughout the day.
2. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is yet another food that could help you achieve the goal weight effectively. Oatmeal is full of soluble fibre called beta-glucan that improves your metabolism and your appetite. It makes you significantly fuller and less hungry as opposed to eating cereal.
3. Avocados: Avocados provide healthy fats and fibre. It lowers your cholesterol, and the risk of metabolic syndrome. It also boosts satiety.
4. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is a perfect combination of tangy and sweet. It helps you boost your metabolism and shed extra pounds. It is a great food for losing weight if you are diabetic. It also helps you curb your cravings and help you feel full.
You cannot consume grapefruit if you are taking certain medications. Ask your doctor and check the labels on your prescriptions.
5. Nuts: Nuts are high in calories but are a great source of protein, fibre and good fat. It helps you lower risks of diabetes, cancer and heart diseases. It not only helps you reduce bad cholesterol but also reduce the Body Mass Index (BMI)
6. Beans, peas, lentils and chickpeas: Diets that include pulses result in significant weight loss. Similarly to oatmeal, beans, peas, lentils and other pulses contain soluble fibre that influence weight loss. The fibre content affects fullness.
7. Cruciferous vegetables: Vegetables like Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli are packed with fibre, antioxidants and vitamins while keeping the calories low.
8. Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is not only a sweet treat but it is also excellent for appetite control. Snack on a square or two of dark chocolate after a meal to lose weight.
9. Apples: Apples are rich in vitamins, high in water, fibrous and filling. Eat raw apples instead of consuming applesauce and juice to blunt your appetite.
10. Tuna and salmon: Tuna is packed with protein and has low calories. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins. It stabilizes blood sugar and helps you keep hunger at bay.
Plant based diet meal plans are another popular choice to lose weight and has created a lot of buzz in the market. It not only helps you drop a few sizes but also boast promising health benefits. These natural plants help you boost your metabolism.
Plant based diet encourages eating plants primarily and including animal products occasionally. Eating plants based diet reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke and cardiovascular issues. It is also associated with lower risk of type II diabetes. It not only helps you lose weight but also reduces Body Mass Index and body fat percentage.
Here are some amazing plants and herbs to help you lose weight.
1. Green Tea: Green Tea is known for its antioxidant properties and is one of the most commonly used plants to lose weight. It contains catechins that force the body into thermogenesis and burn energy. It also prevents accumulation of sugar in the body in the form of fat.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera contains phytosterols that reduce harmful belly fat and triglycerides in the blood. It controls blood sugar and stimulates metabolism in the Liver that promotes weight loss. It also cleanses toxins and is an excellent laxative.
3. Cayenne pepper: Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin compound which provides several health benefits. It improves metabolism, reduces calorie intake and fat level in the blood. It prevents fat from accumulating and reduces hunger.
4. Ginger: Ginger is known to provide countless benefits. It improves digestion, eliminates fat and helps you feel full. It not only improves your metabolism but also prevents stomach inflammation.
5. Caralluma Fimbriata: It is a herb often used in diet pills. It increases the level of serotonin that affects appetite. It reduces hunger levels, decreases belly fat and body weight, and stimulates weight loss.
6. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and provides several health benefits. It stabilizes blood sugar, metabolises fat, and decreases digestive enzymes. It reduces appetite and hunger and potentially leads to weight loss.
7. Green coffee bean: It is commonly found in weight loss supplements. It is high in chlorogenic acid and reduces Body Mass Index.
8. Parsley: It contains components of lysine and apiol. It is highly recommended for weight loss. It reduces cholesterol levels and provides minerals and vitamins.
9. Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin that is known extensively for everything from weight loss to inflammation. It enhances fat loss, decreases belly fat and reduces body weight by blocking fat synthesis.