How to Create an eBook to Sell? Creating an eBook is a daunting task and can take a significant amount of time and effort. The writing, designing and formatting can be a headache. Although there are different tools available in the market that help you create eBooks but most of them are unreliable and crappy. Sqribble allows you to create eBooks in just minutes.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a newly launched software that helps you create eBooks, whitepapers, reports, and other digital books instantly like a professional. Sqribble is a cloud-based software. It is developed by Adeel Chowdhry. It helps you create an eBook in seconds. It is packed with good covers, professional templates, and is totally bug-free. Other remarkable features include
- Automatic table contents
- Automatic pagination
- Add or delete pages
- Automatic headers and footers
- Drag and drop design
- 300+ Google Fonts
- 10 different eBook themes
- Flipbook feature
- Automatically create content
- 50 eBook templates (with 15 different niche categories)
You don’t need any technical knowledge to use Sqribble.
How does it work?
You can use upto 50 templates to design your book. You can change these and design as you like using the drag and drop feature. But how do you get the content in the book?
- Grab from a URL: You simply need to find a URL and copy paste it. If you have a website or a blog, this is a perfect tool for you if you are interested in turning your content into eBooks. It takes the content (including the images) from the website and does not include the HTML code.
Remember to give credit to the original source.
- Starting from a scratch: You can start writing right away using a blank template.
- Copy and paste: As the name suggests, you can copy paste the content in an eBook.
- Upload Word File: You can simply upload the content if you already have it in a word document and using Sqribble, you can put it into a professionally designed eBook.
- Starting from Article Collection: Sqribble offers different eBook templates to choose from. You can play around with the features offered.
- Impressive eCovers: It packs over 50 impressive templates that are effective and ideal to create a good first impression. These templates are categorised in 15 niches. Once you’re done selecting the desired template, you’re provided with various customisable options to suit the audience.
- Instant content: You can easily import content from a website, word document, Sqribble library or any other sources.
It eliminates the need of typing the content manually and saves you time and effort. It also helps you compile words from the internet to create a personalised and original eBook.
- Style and Publish: You can easily customise your content after exporting it to the work space. Once all the work is done, you just need to hit “Generate” to download your eBook.
- User friendly: The software has a highly intuitive interface that helps you detect and format new sections, chapters and other areas of the imported content easily. It comes with a live preview feature that enables you to see how the eBook will turn out. It saves you time by speeding up the creation.
- Create Flipbooks: Sqribble provides you a bonus feature to animate an eBook to flip pages just like an actual book. It makes the eBook attractive and increases the chances of netting a higher number of downloads.
It works fine without the upsells but if you want to add more features to it, we recommend getting them all.
- Sqribble Prime: You can get 15 premium “limited edition” templates added every month to increase your library for less than 2 bucks for a template.
- Sqribble professional: You can unlock 150 additional templates and graphics for all kinds of niches for around $450 for each template. It provides more variety and content.
- Auto job finder software: This feature finds jobs across freelancer websites and notify you. It is a great feature if you’re using the software to provide services to get paid.
- Fantasia 3D: This is a 2-in-1 feature.
Its unlock a tool to create 3D covers inside your dashboard.
Sqribble also provides you with a tool to create Flipbooks. It can be embedded on your website with a single code.
Pros and cons:
The software comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages. It provides you with features that help you customize your eBook. It also comes with built-in covers and themes to create eBook in just minutes.
The only disadvantage of the tool is that you need to spend extra money if you want more features that are not provided in the basic version.
Who is Sqribble for?
It is an ideal tool for:
- Internet marketers
- Small business owners and marketing agencies
- Anyone wanting to create or publish a professional eBook
- Bloggers interested in creating eBooks
- Kindle books
- White papers
- Anyone interested in creating an eBook from their website
The regular price is $197 but it is available at $67 as a one time fee. However, you can avail a promo code at the bottom of the page that provides a discount of $27.47 and get it for as low as $47.
To sum up the review, it is a legit way to create professional eBooks easily and a great tool to make extra cash. It is a must have software for professionals in the internet marketing field as it saves time and loads of effort. It offers various eBooks that are pre-designed that you can customize to your brand, clients and product.
152 total views, 1 views today