Asigo System: Ecommerce is becoming the next big thing quickly. Internet marketing is the latest craze in the business world. The market is getting more and more competitive with each passing year. With the competition increasing, people are always looking for lucrative ways to enter the market. AsigoSystem is the lastest product in the eService market. It teaches you the skills to set up a successful eService or drop servicing site.
What is Asigo System all about?
It is a new program that combines the best aspects of eCommerce and affiliate marketing and eliminates the hassles like suppliers, traffic, inventory, and shipping.
It is a Saas product as well as a training course. It offers you recurring high-profit margins on high ticket sales. The system promises to teach you how to generate $100K within a year.
It also helps you set up an automated eService store through Ampifire.
What is Ampifire?
Ampifire is a content amplification engine. It helps you amplify automated digital promotions. It helps you create quality content and gain more exposure.
It syndicates the content across high traffic sites like mainstream news channels and media sites, high traffic blogs, video sharing platforms and many more.
What does the AsigoSystem training program include?
AsigoSystem is actually much more than just a training program. Following is everything included in the program:
- A step by step training course that teaches you everything you need to know about starting an eStore.
- The Ampifire tool that automates all the services.
- 24/7 support by a team of experts led by the creators Chris Munch and Jay Cruiz.
- A 5-step system designed to generate recurring profits.
- A system that will teach you how to generate $100K within a year.
- A dropshipping eStore that allows you to copy and paste automated sales funnels.
- Aim and Fire sales seeker.
About the creators
The software is developed by Chris Munch and Jay Cruiz. They are both digital marketing experts and are known for their successful digital products. They have over 50K+ delivered campaigns, over $20,000,000 in sales, multiple 6 figure case studies and 7 figure recurring revenue.
Chris Munch is also a well known SaaS entrepreneur. He is best known as the co-developer of Ampifire and Presscable. He developed both the softwares with Jay Cruiz. Over the past 15 years, he has gained a reach of over 30 million people online, sold thousands of digital products and been featured in Wired, USA Today, BBC.co.uk, The Sun, Mashable, Gizmodo and many more.
- The software is fully automated which makes it easier to use.
- It helps you enhance your sales.
- It allows the client’s content to reach multiple platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Google.
- It helps you gain $100,000 within a year.
- You do not need any special skills while using the software.
- It is suitable for both beginners and advanced entrepreneurs.
- It saves you money on writers as the content is automated.
- It provides excellent support by a team of experts.
- It comes with a 60 days moneyback guarantee.
- It is not for everybody. It is not a cheap tool and not everybody can afford it.
- It is not at all a “Get Rich Quick” scheme. Many people expect instant results with hardly any work. AsigoSystem requires atleast 41 days to attain results.
- You do not get unlimited credit. That being said, you can always stack your credits for later.
What can you expect from the AsigoSystem?
Considering Jay and Chris’ past work, the AsigoSystem is expected to deliver what it claims. It is expected to provide a full scale solution to marketing services.
The program is not limited to being a video training program. You are also offered some bonuses.
Bonus 1: The 7-figure training
Through this bonus you get an additional training from a team that teaches you the secrets of building a 7 figure business. The value of this bonus is $4,995.
Bonus 2: The Windfall method
This method helps you discover the process of delivering enormous pays. This helps you increase your profits and requires no additional efforts. This bonus worths $1,995.
Bonus 3: Ampifire Platinum Partner Status
This bonus will help you upgrade to an exclusive Ampifire Platinum Partner status that will help you gain the maximum profit on every sale you make. The value of this bonus is $11,995.
Bonus 4: One-to-one strategy session
This bonus is worth $495. Through this session, you can engage with someone who has done all of this before and this will help you boost your confidence.
Bonus 5: The logo creator
This will help you design a logo for your eStore. You can design the logo yourself even if you do not have any designing skills. This bonus is worth $495.
Bonus 6: The paid traffic expansion
This will help you get more sales and scale up the business by learning the paid traffic methods. This bonus is worth $995.
Is the AsigoSystem legit?
It is 100% legit and is created by two credible creators. Jay Cruiz and Chris Munch have created many such platforms and have been in the field for a very long time.
Price and plans
The system will cost you $2,995. The website offers two payment options and various discount packages. They are:
Option 1: Instant discount
You have to pay the cost of the system ($2,995) as a single payment while purchasing. You will also be charged monthly maintenance of $195 per month to maintain the store.
You will get two Ampifires worth $690 for free each month. You can also avail the 60 days 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Option 2: Standard pay
In this payment option, you can pay the cost of the system in 4 payments. It will cost you $995 at a time. The first payment should be given at the time of purchasing and the remaining 3 should be made in 30 days intervals.
You will also be charged a monthly maintenance fee of $195 every month.
Asigo System is ideal for anyone who’s interested in eCommerce and digital marketing. The strategy delivered through AsigoSystem is new and very unique. The experts will guide you at every stage and help you get your eStore running successfully. It will teach you how to earn a passive income.
Asigo System will be a hit just like the other softwares designed by Jay Cruiz and Chris Munch.
71 total views, 2 views today