What is Facebook ? :
Facebook – It is the world number 1 social networking website. With over Billion’s of users worldwide.
Million’s of users access this website on a daily basis to share their status, photos, play games and more every day.
It’s Official Website: FACE BOOK.com
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently, 2018
1) Log into your FB account.
2) Click on the small drop down arrow on the right top side as shown in below image:
3) From the drop down options, select “Settings” option.
4) On “Setting” page, Select / click on “Security and Login” option given on the left side.
5) Go to the bottom of “Security and Login” page, and on the right side, click on the link “Help“.
6) After the “Help” page opens up, click on the “Manage Your Account” given in the header of the Facebook.com.
7) From the “Manage Your Account” drop down options, select “Deactivating or Deleting Your Account“.
8) On the new page opened, select the option “How Do I Permanently Delete My Account?”
9) As soon you click on “How Do I Permanently Delete My Account?” it will open up an article giving some details. In that article, click on the words “Let Us Know” as shown in the below given image.
10) On the newly opened page, click on “Delete My Account” button.
11) After you click on “Delete My Account” button, it will show a pop-up in order to confirm your account details and action you wish to take.
Fill your password again and Captcha and then click on “OK” button.
12) After clicking on OK button, it will pop-up a new message stating that “Your request to delete your account is submitted. And you don’t have to access your account for next 14 days. If you do so, you will get an option to cancel the request to delete the account permanently“.
13) That’s it. Now don,t open your Facebook account for next 14 days.