French Crepes Recipe
Learn to make French Crepes in few steps.
So, lets get started.
– 3 Eggs
– 1 Cup of Floor
– 1 Cup of Milk
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
– Break the eggs in the large bowl.
– Grind them till egg yellow part turn into liquid.
– Add 1/2 cup of milk in it
– Add full 1 Cup of Floor in it as well as 1/2 teaspoon salt
– Mix it well again via grinder atleast for 2 mins.
– Now add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk in it
– Mix it till it become foamy
Let’s Make It.
– Apply some oil on the frying pan base
– Pour full 1 cup of papered mixture in the frying pan.
– Swirl the mixture by moving the frying pan slowing so that the mixture in the pan splits completely on the pan base
– Now light the stove and put a frying pan on low fire.
– Wait till the mixture in the pan, turn little hard.
– Now, Carefully turn the Crepes to the other side.
– Once the other side is also properly. Take it out of the pan.
– You will see a white and brown surface after it is cooked.
That’s it. Your French Crepes are now ready.
You can enjoy it with souses.
Author: Arun Rathi
Subscribe our Youtube Channel